• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I guess it comes to this

MoparDan

Reaction score
It will be just about every part of the car replaced. Not to mention trying to find all the interior parts. Guess if someone has enough money and time to spend on it then they can have at it. Still in the end it will not be an all-matching number's car. But after watching auction's on Tv you see a lot of cars with different motors in them and drive train. They still sell for a lot of money. Maybe they think it is rare enough to save it and bring back to life. Thinking they may make money off it. They are getting harder to find. Good luck too them is all I can say. :kartman: where is my beer assistant. LOL.
These old MOPAR's are getting harder and harder to find and when you do find one the prices are unbelievable. They just keep going up and up. I guess that is good for those of us who already own them, but it makes it hard on those who are trying to get one.

Back