• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I like this car

RonLiv

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Plymo...rentrq:6ef538e31750a9bd6b52b2f7ffff23fc|iid:1

I really like the look of this car. I'm not a buyer though, one money pit is enough, well I actually have several more that aren't road runners. But I still like to look. From all the stickers on the car it looks like its been around the show circuit, so some of you upper mid west boys & girls might have seen it live. Seems a little pricey for its condition, but I hope they get what they want for it. I have a few questions though, the interior of the car seems off to me with the door and dash painted black like that. Is that the way its supposed to be? And my obsession with fender tags continue even though I really don't know what should be on one and what should not. There is a build sheet, or partial one anyway, so if this is a recreation and its backed up by the build sheet then no foul I guess. What do you'all think? Or as Baby Face Nelson put it in "Oh brother where art thou" Give it a tink.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everything in the interior and under the hood just looks dingy and tired. For a project car that was put back together they sure didn't bother with detailing anything. Lot of money for car that is driver quality at best - and I don't care if the top goes up and down at that price point.

Seller states that "It is finished in F8 Green which in my opinion is the best color." Well it does look good for a F8 car because it is F5 you idiot... :jackoff:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Agreed Ray, that's an F5 car, no doubt. At first I'm thinking that car would look great in my garage next to my coupe, but not at the price after I saw the underside. Absolutely no effort was made to clean it up, what a shame.

RonLiv

Reaction score
No doubt asking top or close to top dollar for it and its got issues I think. Lots of leaking going on under there for sure. This guy is a flipper, you'd think he would know better and woulda cleaned it up for the pictures.

Back