• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I might have a 1 of 1 car

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have developed a special option. The horn honks while turning the wheel at times :lol:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I'm sure it's 1 of 1. There are no other hemi road runners that have been registered in your name. Hence......1 of 1

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I get a shock when I blow the horn of the Chrysler. Do I have the same bragging rights?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Freebird would do that, but only when turning right.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I told Dave that it sounded like the horn beeping when it rounded the corner on 2 wheels.:acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:facepalm:Mine goes both ways. And John, I think Ray rewired your horn LOL

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You gotta love these old cars. T.O.W. was taken apart down to the last bolt and carefully reassembled...and still has quirks like this... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Ok....gotta ask, T.O.W...........probably as plain as the nose on my face. must be a Blue Boy joke.

moparmonk

Reaction score
Great Idea for a post! What other quirks have people seen? My satellite would not play the factory radio if it rained or if the car was washed. Turned out to be the wire on the back up light circuit (also the radio) had melted on top of the transmission heading to the reverese/neutral switch. When the motor/tranny warmed up it dried out and let the voltage come up high enough to play the radio. Not sure why it never blew the fuse but eventually found it cause the reverse lights wouldn't work either.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great Idea for a post! What other quirks have people seen?

Well, before ole HemiBeep wakes up, reads this, and posts that he has ridden in a RR with an ejector seat, let me just say that my RR has an ejector seat...:lol:
The locking mechanism for the forward/aft adjustment on the bench seat is slightly worn and insufficient to always keep the seat forward when the loud pedal on my 440-powered, 4.10-geared Bambi is mashed to the floor. And it will scare the bejeebus out of you when it happens...:lmao:

Something to weld and reshape when it's in paint jail...

Back