• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If Barbie owned a Muscle Car

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
I know it's not a 69 RR but here is the my other car, when it came home to the farm it was gonna be a family cruiser but it ended up getting a little out of hand. It's a genuine big block SE car but when I got it it was that messed around with I decided to go the pro tourer route. It was completely butchered and wasn't worth saving plus it was originally burnt orange with a blue interior Yuk!

Here is the link to the build on another forum i'm on in Australia if anyone is interested, it's kinda long winded but it tells the whole story from start to finish.

http://www.moparmarketforum.com/forum/v ... 31&t=13707

IMG_1065.jpg

And here's what we do when we're bored on a sunday afternoon at the farm.

streetparade106.jpg

Collin

Reaction score
Nice! Great pics!

What are the specs on this car? Engine? Tranny?

BARRY JACKPOT

Reaction score
It's a 30 thou over standard stroke 440 with six pack rods arp bolts throughout a .557 solid Mopar purple shaft cam standard out of the box edelbrock performers and a Mopar M1 intake with a BG 850 race demon sitting on top. Pretty basic set up but I built it before all these stroker kits and big heads started to become affordable. It goes ok though and managed an 11.97 the first time I ever had a go on a drag strip. It's probably got a mid eleven in it with a bit of tuning (and me learning how to drive it :lol: ) so i'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't get driven much but when it does it gets a hammering, it's just fun every now and then to jump in it and torch the tires.

44tee031-1.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
this is right down rays alley

I could have predicted my buddy Stu-Rat's comment before his devious little fingers even hit the keyboard... :lol:

Nice looking Chally! :thumbsup: And RHD to boot! Cool!!! I love RHD after my time spent in Japan...

We have those same blue & white towels out on the lanai for pool usage...but I'm not allowed to take them to the garage... :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
this is right down rays alley

I could have predicted my buddy Stu-Rat's comment before his devious little fingers even hit the keyboard... :lol:

Nice looking Chally! :thumbsup: And RHD to boot! Cool!!! I love RHD after my time spent in Japan...

We have those same blue & white towels out on the lanai for pool usage...but I'm not allowed to take them to the garage... :lmao:

Good eye Ray! I have apair of those too. Musta been a sale at Target or something.

Back