• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you like paperwork...MUST SEE!

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
So I was waiting today and cleaned up the car a bit by aranging the junk in it in a new and different way.

I hadn't seen this stuff in awhile so I thought I had lost it.

I covered the guys name up a little but maybe somebody in PA will know him.

DemoJob2009017.jpg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Also I found the last two owners stuff from NY. I got it from a guy named Dugas in Akron, NY.

Also found a paper stating that a Mr. Farmer bought it in Sept. 1973 in Rochester, NY and he certified that the odo showed 80,135 miles at that time.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Also, why did a non A/C car get that paper? Did it just come standard or did the Lynch Road crew just decide to tease somebody when they got it home?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Corioplis is about an hour from me, near the Pittsburgh Airport.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Is that dealer still there?

I would like to try and find some of these people and see if there are any stories about the car that would be nice to know. Kill stories, beaver pelts, etc.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Wow, I think I found the guy. This could be interesting. He has a distinctive name and some info I found makes me think this is a solid lead.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Corioplis is about an hour from me, near the Pittsburgh Airport.

Dave, I'm sure you've told me before but I forget; where exactly in NE Ohio are you? I've been to Coraopolis a few times - used to have a customer there. They got gobbled up by a larger company and soon just ceased to exist... :leave:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Well the one lead was a bust. What are the odds that two people with uncommon last names lived in Pittsburgh back then?

I left a message for the likely second owner best lead.

If I paid to join one of these netwroking sites I could send messages but I don't feel the need to as I would never use it again. I actually typed out a message and sent it on one- only to be told I had to be a paying member before the person could read the message. :rolleyes:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I'm a few miles from Toronto. Toronto is about 10 minutes from Steubenville, where Dean Martin was born. Steubenville is about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh on US 22.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
must be long gone, no listing in the phone book.

Back