• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm new here.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
moparstuart said:
Basketcase said:
naw...it's pretty easy to figure out who the trouble makers are..... :lmao:
yup its all those green guys and there agent green

So says the guy with a green superbird wanna be as his sig, pic!!! :jester:
yup , I dont have a red car anymore so if you cant beat em join em :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
moparstuart said:
Basketcase said:
naw...it's pretty easy to figure out who the trouble makers are..... :lmao:
yup its all those green guys and there agent green

So says the guy with a green superbird wanna be as his sig, pic!!! :jester:

that's the reason for the checky avaitar....so nobody will notice his true color..... :acme:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Is Preddy your last name? There was a WWll Mustang ace Georger Preddy. Any relation?

preddy

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
great run......what was that overhead thing at the shutdown??

Thanks. If you watch the video closely, you can see a 4 speed, Hemi Cuda in lane 1 do a nice wheelie in the pass before mine. I *think* that car runs low 9s. The guy in the other lane on my pass was Dave Reitz in a 65 Dodge. Dave is a friend of mine and was one of the crew members for the Bob Banning Dodge, Bounty Hunter cars from the 60s and 70s. Dave's in his middle 70s now and still races every weekend. You can usually find him doing the Nostalgia thing with the 422 Motorsports guys. The Banning cars were factory supported racers.
http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/201 ... ure11.html

As I understand it, they've used the track for some kind of DOT testing at some point in the past. I'm not exactly sure what that means but I think the overhead thing has cameras in it. They must have rented the track to test vehicles. Oh, in case you didn't recoginize it, this is Capitol Raceway in Crofton, Maryland.

Joe

preddy

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Is Preddy your last name? There was a WWll Mustang ace Georger Preddy. Any relation?

Wow, you're close! You're probably the first person to correctly make the connection. George Preddy is one of my heros. When I was younger, I read his autobiography and was so taken aback with his life story I made his name my handle. It's been my "handle" for about 12 years. Preddy was the leading P-51 Mustang ace at the time of his death on December 25, 1944. I would encourage everyone to read up on him. He was a true hero. We need more guys like him...

Joe

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my Dad got me interested in WWll when I was growing up. I first learned about George Preddy back in ...'76 IIRC while reading an issue of Air Classics. There was a freshly restored Mustang done in Preddy's markings. What's the name the book about him, I'll see if I can find a copy.

Back