• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
sent this to a buddy who lives there and this is what he said

. I’m well aware. I’ve been to the house and senate hearings, been writing letters and editors for the last 3 months.
Heard the latest? Immediately after Mark Kelly, Gabby Gifford’s husband, testified at our Colorado senate hearings in favor of banning high capacity magazines, etc. etc. etc.,
he was caught on security cameras buying an AR-15, a 1911 .45 ACP semi-automatic handgun and several 30 round magazines for his AR in a Tuscon, AZ gun shop!!! When he was confronted, he said he was buying them for a police officer (it’s a crime to buy a gun for someone else –“strawman” purchase). What freaking hypocrites these people are.

jays69bird

Reaction score
I asked a law enforcement friend about that,he said civilians do not buy police their sidearms,in fact most agencies have strict rules on things like that. The SOB got his hand caught in the cookie jar and is trying to talk (bullshit) his way out of it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
I asked a law enforcement friend about that,he said civilians do not buy police their sidearms,in fact most agencies have strict rules on things like that. The SOB got his hand caught in the cookie jar and is trying to talk (bullshit) his way out of it.
:yeathat:

Back