• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy Cylinder Head Show

69bfan

Reaction score
The Indy Cylinder Head Show is scheduled for March 6th and 7th at the Indiana State Fairgrounds site. Vendor setup is scheduled for that Friday, March 5th. More information can be found at the Indy Cylinder Head site. http://indyheads.com/events.html

For the past seven years, we have brought pretty much everything that we take to Carlisle or Columbus, but at a lesser volume. This year due to a variety of reasons, we have decided to downsize to a even smaller display.

If there should be any specific request for any of the Dale's Cuda Shop, Quirey Quality Design or Restoration Parts and Materials product line, please let us know by February 19th. We will be bringing a limited amount of items like exhaust tips, spoilers, louvers, decals, Top Catwhiskers, weatherstripping, etc.

As for the past years, we will be in the second building on the far right wall as you enter from building one. Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully things will be improving by July so that we will be back to full strength for Carlisle.

69bfan

Reaction score
@droptop, I am afraid that people will be upset in no more volume that we will be bringing. In the years past, we filled up a 26 foot box truck and a 8 x 14 enclosed trailer. This year, it will be what will fit into the bed and back seat of the pickup truck. I will not be personally attending. Dave and Cheryl will be attending.

So for anyone that has any special request, please let me know. For anyone that is planning on attending and expecting the normal turnout of vendors, please contact them directly to make sure that they will be attending. From talking to a number of the vendors, many are on the fence.

Back