• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indy Swap in March 2012

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Is anyone planning to go to this? We will be there on Sat. They sent us about 50 free tickets to our club. :cheers:

http://www.indyheads.com/show2012.html

My good Mopar friend and I will be there at 9am when they start to open the doors :yesnod:

About a 6 hr. drive for me but I have good luck at this show with parts both new and used :thumbsup:

droptop

Reaction score
Just got home from my good friend Walt's house. He IS a Mopar hoarder. I was helping him get some stuff together for this trip. This man has got more NOS stuff than I have ever seen. He has sold his '68 hemi RR, so he is taking some of the NOS stuff he has collected for it over the years to sell at this event. He pulled out still in the original boxes an NOS tail finish panel for a '68, a NOS grill, A pair of NOS head lite bezels, and NOS (not repo) trunk mat, a NOS driver side remote mirror, (sorry that's not making it to INDY) a NOS rear tail panel for a '69 GTX, (that didn't go any where either). :cheers:

Some other stuff that I can remember, NOS door seals and plates for 73-93 trucks, an NOS tail gate for a swept side truck, 2 original (Direct Connection) complete hemi gasket sets.

The only used stuff that I remember, a pair of PERFECT '68 doors, a bench seat (I think that is spoken for here)

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
roadrunner4life said:
I plan to be there Sat morning early ....about a 5 hour drive for me ......tickets ???

You can be as early as you want but they WILL NOT sell any tickets till 9am :loco: and that's been that way since I been goin and only missed it one year and thats because I had a walker and couldn't get around to good.

roadrunner4life

Reaction score
Your so right about not being able to get in before 9am, By the time I leave the house its early, then there is the time zone thing. But well worth the trip for me, I always seem to find what I'm looking for and get to visit with the good guys at Muscle Motors, ProMax, to name a few, Wish I had RR T-shirt so that I could be noticed by some of you who plan to attend, :grouphug:

Back