• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

INSIDE REAR WINDOW TRIM

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the correct inside rear window trim looks like for a 69 RR and where I can find some? :cheers:

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
I have seen 3 piece and 5 piece for sale and was unsure of what I needed. Does anyone have a good picture of the trim installed? :popcorn:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
IIRC, there's just the one vinyl piece along the bottom and on each side there is a piece that goes up the side and over the top and meets in the middle. I think there's a clip that goes over where the two pieces meet.

droptop

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't help on this one. Mine has a zipper around the back window. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Sorry, I can't help on this one. Mine has a zipper around the back window. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Didn't want to, but I could not prevent myself from laughing a bit...
:jester:

droptop

Reaction score
Sorry Mitch, couldn't pass on the chance for the giggles and grins. I hope this helps...

YearOne Mopar B/E Bodies Catalog: Restoration and Performance Parts
Building American Muscle. Backed by our unequalled "No-Sweat Return Policy."
Mopar B/E Bodies » Interior » Headliner/Roof » Inside Rear Window Trim » 0H5111
Interior rear window trim-Finishes rear window appearance after headliner and sail panels are installed.
Part # Description Price Add to Cart
0H5111 Inside rear window trim, 1968-1970 B-body. Two side pieces, one top center piece, and one lower piece. $109.00

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
Hey no sweat I got a smile and giggle out of it myself. :lol: Thanks for the info :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the bottom section slips over the package shelf before it goes into place. the L&R plastic sections have a channel that slips over the edge of the headliner. they do get brittle from years of sun, and the channel breaks off.

Back