• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Installing fire wall insulation

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Ok I know I am full of question's but wanted to know do I put the brake and clutch pedal's in before installing the fire wall insulation. Getting to this point and wanted to know if you guy's have an answer for me. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks again. 69Hemibeep. I copied the pic in a folder. You know we cant remember s----- any more. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
That’s where the 3M spray glue works great the 77 and 90 grades for those panels or even big sheets. Think OEM was using about the same stuff. https://www.bing.com/shop?q=photo+3...&originIGUID=8C80169381904F3AB88ADDD1A65C34E1 Their price seems a bit high, Lowe’s or HD carries this stuff also.
Thank you Rich. Yes even the auto part's stores sell it like Auto Zone. I bought the 3M window black sealant. Your a grate friend. Buddy. It is good to have other guy's help in the process. I think you need to get your self a runner. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::lol:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yup I figured Bob had a pic out there
Hey Dmartin. Yep Bob comes through again. I should be taking more pic's my self. But you know every one has had a hand in restoring this old bird. That should have gone to the junk yard in some peoples opinion like my wife. LOL. Thank you too buddy!!!!

dmartin

Reaction score
Yeah I know the feeling mine was the same way everybody thought man you be able to drive that thing someday now look at it

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep every time you turn that Key you look back at what you went through and now your driving it. Makes a man proud and good vibes. Looking good dmartin. Your runner buddy Russ.

Back