• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Instrument Panel

zupanj

Reaction score
I saw a post of while back where someone had their instrument panel restored and it looked brand new when done. I can't remember where I saw it or which company did the work it. However 69 Roadrunner.net seems to be the most logical place to have seen it since this is where I always go compared to the other sites. Does this ring a bell with anyone else? .

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Im out of town and this droid is a pain to respond to threads with.That said I did my own but look at Rocky mnt dashes or Just dashes
]

zupanj

Reaction score
Stuart,

That looks beautiful! I am toying with the idea as a winter project but I must say I don't know if I really want the PIA involved in removing the gauge cluster. I will sure keep this fellow in mind.

moparstuart

Reaction score
zupanj said:
Stuart,

That looks beautiful! I am toying with the idea as a winter project but I must say I don't know if I really want the PIA involved in removing the gauge cluster. I will sure keep this fellow in mind.
i have had my 69 cluster out so many times i can do it in my sleep , i do have fat fingers and big hands so they do always come out scraped up after getting all those speednuts off the lower cover

Back