• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Intake manifold swap?

moparmoose3

Reaction score
i don't know about ya'll, but i like my holley street dominator. i don't know if they make anything similar to it or not but it's one hell of an intake. got mine at gartlits for $100. course i'm running a 440. :drive: :banana: :banana:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Page 5 of the comparison article details the 383 Street Dominator. It posted about the same results as the Torker and TM-6.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparmoose3 said:
i don't know about ya'll, but i like my holley street dominator. i don't know if they make anything similar to it or not but it's one hell of an intake. got mine at gartlits for $100. course i'm running a 440. :drive: :banana: :banana:

That's one of the few intakes that Holley is still producing since they acquired Weiand. Even the vaunted Strip Dominators all disappeared except for the SBC's. Shame. I ran a Strip Dominator (still have it actually) on my 340 Duster back in the eighties...that thing was AWESOME...

:jester:

thrashy

Reaction score
I have A dp4b with a Holley 3310 carb on my 383 and it seems to do fine

mcmopar

Reaction score
The DP-4B still works great on engines that produce 450-475 hp. I wish I hadn't gotten rid of mine.

Back