• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior Paint Questions

69RunnerMike

Reaction score
My 1969 Road Runner has a white interior. Where can I find the correct white paint for the interior metal door panels? Also, for 1969 is this color white, or pearl White. Different places I look at say 68 is pearl white and 69 is white and other places say in 1969 both white and pearl white were used. I have seen interior paint, but they seem to be for soft interior, upholstery and carpet etc. I didn't know if they would have the correct sheen. Rattle cans would be fine if that's all that's out there.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Do you have a fender tag? It would give you the color of the upper and lower door panel, could be any exterior color. It is going to be an exterior color in gloss and if white is what you want in 69 it was Alpine White PPG 2033 and W1 on the fender tag. You can have rattle cans filled at any good PPG store.

mr4speed

Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me how to get the silver trim piece around gauge cluster off without tearing the whole dash apart I tried u tube they don't show exactly how thanks!:praying:

DSCN0417.JPG

V.R.D

Reaction score
it has to be removed the screws are from the rear

Back