• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is the media finally getting it?

jays69bird

Reaction score
The media dances around the issue that this guy was loyal to Islam not his country,now I may be a catholic,you a methodist,my brother a Luthern,but we consider ourselves AMERICANS first. :soap:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Watch for a demonstration in a Muslim country about that cartoon.

Then the paper will buckle and issue an apology to those peaceable Muslims that will burn stuff, etc over a cartoon.

Wouldn't be the first time.

:soap:

Confederate1969

Reaction score
Only thing that I don't get is how that wacko got so far. He was on a military base and yet no one seems to have been armed to be able to shoot him down. All I know is that if some sorry piece of garbage walks into a store where I'm at and starts screaming about bringing everyone to Allah, his 70 virgins are gonna be spending all their time digging my American made ammunition out of his carcass.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Confederate1969 said:
Only thing that I don't get is how that wacko got so far. He was on a military base and yet no one seems to have been armed to be able to shoot him down. All I know is that if some sorry piece of garbage walks into a store where I'm at and starts screaming about bringing everyone to Allah, his 70 virgins are gonna be spending all their time digging my American made ammunition out of his carcass.

On a military base, no one is armed except for the MP's. ALL the guns/rifles etc. are locked up or stored securely unless they are being used for training.

Confederate1969

Reaction score
Well that would explain that. As a kid, I always felt very safe on a military base, such as ours in Millington. I guess that was a false sense of security. :(

Back