• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a 1970 B Body Bench seat?

moparmonk

Reaction score
I have a 70 satellite convertible at home and I will check tonight. I am not sure if the seat in it is original, though. I thought 70 was like 69 and had the seat latch control on the bottom of the seat. My brothers now has buckets in his 71 but I am pretty sure it had what is in your picture originally. Surprised by no head rest though!

Rocket

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. It has the holes for the seat rests but they're missing.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I THINK the '70s have the release lever on the side like the one in the pic.

moparmonk

Reaction score
I owe a salute out to Basketcase! Attached is a pic of the seat out of my 70 Satellite convertible. While the seats were recovered, the spots for the head rests are still there under the cover. 70's do infact have side latches! For the excellent depth of background, I am going to send Basket a thimble full of F-8! It's all I can afford at the moment! Thanks for the correction. :victorious::victorious: Guess you do have a 70 seat Rocket but it may be like 71 too!

70 satellite seat clockwise.jpg

Back