• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IT FINALLY HERE

1969X9

Reaction score
I picked up my 69 rr today its a x9 black 383 auto white interior bench seat column shift factory a/c car.I purchased it hoping it was matching numbers,I pulled the header off and its matching motor and trans.Today has been a good day.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
too bad it wasn't the lottery..you could afford more of those blue ovals.... :acme:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tough crowd. Think I'll go see what is happening over on the Metropolitan website... :lol:

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Tough crowd. Think I'll go see what is happening over on the Metropolitan website... :lol:

Believe it or not my uncle bought a 56 metro last week. Red and White and he has driven it.......$800

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":2b0jnmg4]Tough crowd. Think I'll go see what is happening over on the Metropolitan website... :lol:

Believe it or not my uncle bought a 56 metro last week. Red and White and he has driven it.......$800[/quote:2b0jnmg4]
We'll believe it better with pictures!!!!! :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":211pkhj6]Tough crowd. Think I'll go see what is happening over on the Metropolitan website... :lol:

Believe it or not my uncle bought a 56 metro last week. Red and White and he has driven it.......$800[/quote:211pkhj6]

Gary, you're killin' me...

Nice score for your uncle! :cheers:

Back