• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It is a sad day.

dmartin

Reaction score
Happy birthday Russ look at it this way at least you woke up this morning have a good one

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Thanks to all who expressed their sentiments for the old guy. Yep did not wake up with daisy's in my face so I am still here. Got a De Walt torque wrench from the wife and a gift card from the son for Rural King where I buy a lot of stuff to work on the runner. Oh and Joey forgot to post my birth day but know he is busy. It was a good day just about finished the rockers with filler and painted them. Making progress. No more red or rusty runner. :thankyou::thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Oh boy Ranger. That will put lead in the old pencil. Got my heart pounding. Blood pressure off the chart's. Thanks to you TOMRR. It was a grate day of working on the runner. Keep's me out of trouble. :lol:

chryslerfan

Reaction score
Yep another year older. So what dose a man do on his birth day. Work on the runner. :lol:
Happy Birthday. I see you are not far from my southwest FL location if you are in Lakes Wales. I drive through there on Route 27 on my way to Orlando and other area in that part of FL. Have a great day

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yea chryslerfan. Maybe we can hook up on you way thorough and check out this old runner. That is if ya got the time.

Back