• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's about time

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my first '69 was red aith a black painted roof, shoulda kept that one. and as far as defection.....still waiting for the B5 to show up............ :blah: :blah: :blah:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
.the rear wheelhouse is in really good shape...except for where som moron cut it to cleat the rear tires :soap: . when I got the car, it sat like a Challenger, with only four spring leaves on each side.

IMAG0014.JPG

IMAG0015.JPG

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Wow Dave, those were ready to be replaced! And he's working fast. Is that just one side taken off so far?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah, just the driver's side. I ran over just to make sure the air cleaner would fit, and he wanted to show me how solid things are.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not if the paint is comming via canadianpost.......

roadrunner004.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
sure thing...just have canadianpost drop off the R4

moparchris

Reaction score
This is exciting!! Good for you! But let me get this straight.... you went over and saw the car and not one picture was taken of it? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Dont make me come down there and slap you in the face with my camera! Pics or else, Dave. :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I posted pics of the car(well part of it......) I was so stoked about making sure the Coyote Duster would fit, I plum forgot the camera. :facepalm:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
This is exciting!! Good for you! But let me get this straight.... you went over and saw the car and not one picture was taken of it? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: Dont make me come down there and slap you in the face with my camera! Pics or else, Dave. :D
They would have been fuzzy anyway. He needs a camera before an air cleaner :acme: :jester:

69beepbeep

Reaction score
i sure hope i see it green(f5 i hope) here soon. mine is about to go in the shop,so hopefully they might be done at the same time. Also i finally got my coyote duster air cleaner!!!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
into this ordeal one week and I already have an ulcer...more later

Back