• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been a while...let's see your road Runners

droptop

Reaction score
Harold, may I call you Harold, that Roadrunner is all wrong. You need to send that one to a very cool rich Saudi oil baron in California for a proper detail.

You can call me anything you want as long as it's not late for supper. I need to get that car out of the barn and drive it. I haven't even bought plates for it in 3 years. That will most likely be the Road Runner I take to Carlisle in 2018. I already have a car in mind for the 2017 car season. (more on that later) I have collected everything needed to change under the hood on the '71 back to stock with the exception of exhaust manifolds. That is on my shopping list for the Nationals next week.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
why do you need funds when it's us that need the paint $$...damn Nigerian hackers......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just consider this a "before return to mopar perfection" photo.....

414_zpsogg85fp3.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
probably the day after Hilary stands up and says "I am a total lying bitch and deserve to spend the rest of my life in prison"

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Before implies that going to do something about color some year :bump:

Don't forget to whom you are speaking... He doesn't much care for facts or truths...and logic and reason are not of much use to him either... :basketcase:

:jester:

Back