• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been a while...let's see your road Runners

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
might not be exactly pretty,(looks great to me) but enjoy the snot outta it before you have to worry about scratching new paint. and hard to beat a green post car!

gdrill

Reaction score
LOL, I agree 100% with your advice. Too often they become too pretty to really enjoy. I think I'm going to drive it like this for a while before it gets a new coat. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I like it too!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah..lotta pretty cars are never driven. plus...we all have only so many heart beats, the garage can burn down (been there done that)

moparchris

Reaction score
Lots of really nice cars here. The silver 68 Hemi car has the stance and wheel and tire combo I like. Here is the one that brought me all the pain and suffering that is 69 Roadrunner.net.

DSC03378.jpg

And this 68 I rescued from the junkyard, built it in 6 days to go to the 2006 Mopars at the strip (and went out first round) then daily drove it for a few years.

DSC00886_zpstyy3ocpd.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
That's Dave's favorite color. :acme:

Looking good. My GTX is in about the same stage. I can't wait.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nice! now move the camera to the left so we can see the GREEN one too!

Back