• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been a while...let's see your road Runners

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
we used to have a get together like that. lasted about 10 years. held it a buddy's house that lived on a back road, so plenty of black marks. pot luck, tons of food, got up to 50 cars. then a few off brands were let in, some got a bur up there hiney because it was supposed to be an all mopar show. then it died off pretty quick.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
last year I had a 1940 ford come in but we let him stay because he had a 392 power plant in it

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I appreciate all old cars. the best local show I go to is in a Western Pa town. they shut down the main drag, and there are tons of cars all over the place. Model Ts,hot rods, muscle, trucks even a low rider, but no ricers(I think they're allowed, just don't see any.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
me and my girlfriend do two shows a month at two different places .we stay busy and we love old cars and the people that own them

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
with my work schedule..I'm lucky to make that one show.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I know what you mean but life is too short plus you only have one shoot at it so I make it happen :victorious:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and that is why I'm driving mine as is....I lost one a few years ago close to paint. never now what could happen, and only so many heartbeats.
Burning garage.jpg

Burning garage.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
burned 300 & runner.jpg

worked out in the end, I got a better car, but didn't get my Uncle's 300 replaced before he passed.

burned 300 & runner.jpg

MsBeep

Reaction score
Well that was easy...too easy. I have been recovering from dental surgery and generally not able to do much with the car for the past few weeks. I know I have made myself and my :cents: worth scarce but buds like you can always look for me in the Funny Pages!

Back