• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

its been too long !

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
I'am back, anyone miss me? been very busy with work,family and the road runner.
Body work is 80% done and should be in paint by end of summer, if money willing.
the roadrunner is almost all in primer, what a difference when its all one color.I'll try to post some pics soon.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I noticed that you hadn't been around. Was even thinking about a "Where are they now?" thread for you and a couple of others...

What ever happened with those panels you & I were discussing? You must have already gotten them based on your comments. Just curious...

Welcome back. :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
You were gone :basketcase: Good to have you back and you may as well post some pics for Dave :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
General who??? :lol: Good to have you back! Sometimes life will get in the way of the fun things you like to do, and those are the most common. Glad to hear that the bird is comin' along. Can't wait to see some pics!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
You were gone :basketcase: Good to have you back and you may as well post some pics for Dave :jester:

well since they're just for me...just shhot me a pm...
glad you're making progress!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
sorry acme my wife ordered and payed for them as a suprise gift thanks anyway

roadrunner4life

Reaction score
I can relate, just have the rear quarters and roof to sand, then off to my body guy........when its all said and done, might have her in paint by this fall...........yours is looking good

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
got the door all stripped to bare metal and in etching primer. next is the door jamb and reinstall the door.

Back