• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jack Assembly Color

V269

Reaction score
Went to a car show and swap meet today and bought a jack assembly for the car. What color was the assembly painted for the 69 runner ? My book say's it is gloss grey on the base,hook,handle and jack and the post is unpainted. Is this correct ? The old paint on it look's to be black on the base,hook,handle and jack but silver on the post. :huh:

Ken

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ken, mine is clean unrestored and all the black parts you described are semigloss, the shaft is silver and has a dull shine as if its zinc coated.

V269

Reaction score
Bob, thank's for the info on the jack. I guess the way it came is the correct color. I'm beginning to think that some of these resto book's are not cracked up to what they should be. The part number's on the jack do match to the car. I sandblasted it yesterday and it is ready for paint. :thumbsup:

A31PKG

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Ken, mine is clean unrestored and all the black parts you described are semigloss, the shaft is silver and has a dull shine as if its zinc coated.

X2

Back