• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jack handle needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

solid gold

Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
Anyone have an extra jack handle laying around or know where I can get one?
I saw one on e-bay. about 30.00 w/shipping needed some cleaning/ painting I need one too! You can have the first one! :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've got one or two, have no idea what they came from. I can shoot a pic of them if you guys want.

meepbeep69

Reaction score
I do not think you see anything but the black of them sticking out the driver side below the tire. If they will clean up and they are something you would use then let me know how much. Please send a picture or two to me. I will send you a PM with my alternate e-mail.

Thanks.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
here ya go guys. I'm thinking the shorter one goes to my truck. just have in the box to pop off the doggies. But I can use a screwdriver for that. cost ya shipping, or just swing by ohio and i'll give it to you. :D

solid gold

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
here ya go guys. I'm thinking the shorter one goes to my truck. just have in the box to pop off the doggies. But I can use a screwdriver for that. cost ya shipping, or just swing by ohio and i'll give it to you. :D
Looks to me that the top one would be correct! meepbeep69 gets the first crack @ it, since it was his post! No problem here. I'll keep lookin'. Thanks

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
going back to the yard on sat will check for one if I find one I can send it to meep with some other stuff I have for him, I let you guys fight it out LOL :wedgie:

solid gold

Reaction score
meepbeep69 said:
PM sent.

I will take it.

If I run across another one I will get in touch with you solid gold.
Thanks for looking for me! That would be kinda' weird if a lug wrench was the last piece to my puzzle :loco: I bet there's gonna' be something else @ the end( of the build) I'll still need! :eek: pic of some parts hangin' around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back