• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jack

Big Mo

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what color the jack should be for a 68. The one I have is Gray in color. Thanks Big Mo.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Did you get it with the car. Think it should be black and the jack bar it slides up and down on would have been plated zinc color. Just my thought's.

Big Mo

Reaction score
Did you get it with the car. Think it should be black and the jack bar it slides up and down on would have been plated zinc color. Just my thought's.
Russ I did get it with the car but don't know if it is the one that should be in the car, Big Mo.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
As long as it work's. Hope you never have to use it. I found one when getting the bell housing. It was a good find because the car did not have one. He even had the shoe. A while back thought I had lost it so ordered one from Tony's. Then the darn thing showed up. That is the way that goes.

Rumrunner

Reaction score
Late response.
My 68 has blue on the stand and hook, no paint on the tree. No idea if it's original but it looks like it's from the day.

Big Mo

Reaction score
Late response.
My 68 has blue on the stand and hook, no paint on the tree. No idea if it's original but it looks like it's from the day.
If there is a show at Carlisle I will check that out. Big Mo

Back