• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jay Intro

jay

Reaction score
LIVE IN MCALLEN Tx
looking to sell my 1973 Plymouth roadrunner 400 has a nice hemi green color and solid frame and body well that's why I am going to try this listing please feel free to contact me anytime JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Hello Jay, this site may convince you not to sell your Runner. Why sell, is it giving you problems? There is a lot of knowledge here with our members and I'm sure we can help you out if that is the case. If you are selling for other reasons you need to post it in the cars for sell section and post some pictures.

Last edited:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
keep the bird, welcome to PRR from NorCal, I'm new here too...

Back