• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jaymarr65 Intro

jaymarr65

Reaction score
Hello,my name is Jim, I own a 72 RR 400 4sd # matching, I live in ocean county N.J. and I am a firefighter. Ive owned mopars before a 70 r/t challenger 383 auto, 71 RR 383 4spd and a 73 duster with a 440 tunnel ram auto. It would be great to meet other RR owners in my area and find out where the mopar guys hang out . great website. \Thanks

djais1801

Reaction score
jay,
welcome...where in Ocean County are you? I live in Pt. Pleasant...there's a slow growing mopar clan by me...we travel to corvette and gm shows just to annoy them lol. My buddy has a 72 SSP with a 496 stroker, but looks completely stock...and another guy in Whiting that has a 68 hemi dart clone.

jaymarr65

Reaction score
djais, thank you, I'm in brick, I know there's not a lot of mopar and ford guys in this area, mostly gm guys oh well they don't know what there missing, im looking at heading out this weekend its going to be nice out maybe we can meet up somewhere I'd love to see
your car.

djais1801

Reaction score
I'm dropping it off on thurs for new exhaust at Meineke on brick blvd...the guy Reeves there is awesome. I will send you a PM with my contact info.
djais, thank you, I'm in brick, I know there's not a lot of mopar and ford guys in this area, mostly gm guys oh well they don't know what there missing, im looking at heading out this weekend its going to be nice out maybe we can meet up somewhere I'd love to see
your car.

Back