• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Wilson and Kayne West

jays69bird

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed that really burns my buns,Joe Wilson said during the presidents speech "You Lie" while it may have been disrespectful and he did apologize for it,the press is labeling him as a racist,saying he did it because Obamba is a black man.Now we have Taylor Swift who won an award as best female video who goes up to accept the award and kayne west goes up grabs the microphone and proceeds to tell the audience that Taylor isn't deserving of this award it should have gone to Beyonnce.The media makes no mention of Taylor being white or Kayne being black,in fact its been shrugged off as boorish behavior because Kayne was intoxicated.Seems to be a double standard or maybe the press playing the race card when it suits them.One thing that does bother me is the media in this country going to start labeling anyone who disagrees with this administrations policys as a racist? :pot:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Get on board you Cracker racist you! :D
You have hit the nail on the head my friend. I wondered how long it would take for this topic to come up in the press. And Jimmy Carter is a driving force behind this lie as well.

Jim S.

Reaction score
The double standards never end. Lately from the beating of the White guy in Buffalo, to the school bus beat down in St. Louis. I remember in 1993 when asst. coach Ray Rhodes left Green Bay because he and his wife did not have anyone to associate with, and his daughters did not have enough of their own kind in school. (his words) If that would have been a White coach, it would have been the first time in 50 years that there would have been a swastika on the front page, with his picture under it. ps. Green Bay is looking better all the time.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
This just fries me. The left has decided that anyone that opens their mouth in disagreement with the "messiah" is a racist.

IMHO, the left is running a little scared. The "silent majority" of people are opening their mouths and saying what is on their minds. The left doesn't know what to do about that and they are falling back to name calling based on their beliefs that conservatives are a bunch of backwoods, uneducated mouth breathers that attend Klan rallies on the weekend.

The real racists are the ones that don't/won't understand that it isn't about race. Its about losing control of our country.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Amen brother,and ole peanut head Jimmy Carter needs to go back to building houses and get off his :soap:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I couldn't agree with you guys any more.
The race card gets played time and time again - when it serves a purpose for them.
Heaven forbid anyone even suggest that kayne west was racist....... :bs:

CWR

Reaction score
We have the same thing here.......(Canada) A native community in Manitoba got a shipment of H1N1 flu vaccine. There was also a shipment of body bags with the Vaccine. In fact it was the usual shipment of body bags to the health care workers............press is all over it as a slight to the natives..............Bad timing maybe IMHO

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
John got it, name calling is the last resort in a lost argument :thumbsup: If you ever debate a liberal ask them how and why, they have no where to go. but call you names :cheers:

Back