• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joes69Runner Intro

Joes69Runner

Reaction score
I just got mine back after being at a buddy's shop for over a year getting the body ready for paint. I was getting pretty discouraged, but the drive home made it wrth the wait.Now for Springtime and the paint.

I wish it would be ready by spring. I need to weld in the rest of the inner fenders. I need a driver side fender, door hinges, 2 factory cut quarters annd floor boards. Looks like a pretty big list.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from Ct Joe. That looks like a great project and it's great that you want to finish something that your dad had started to do.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I wish it would be ready by spring. I need to weld in the rest of the inner fenders. I need a driver side fender, door hinges, 2 factory cut quarters annd floor boards. Looks like a pretty big list.

go grab a six pack of your favorite beverage, and I'll tell you the tale of this little project.
as far as door hinges, A Body hingers are the same, as are 4 door B Bodies. And since the doors are smaller, the hinges are usually in GC.Used to be $5 in the boneyards. Check FBBO (for b bodies only) moparts, usually fenders for sale on those sites, and usualy at good prices, but the shipping can get pricey. I've gotten fenders thru FedX under $50 each, and have shipped fenders thru the post office for the same. and Greyhound ships too. Or buzz down to the Mopar Nats, plenty of parts and a variety of prices.Freebird.jpg

Freebird.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nice paint is over rated. no worries on scratches or chips, just fun.

Joes69Runner

Reaction score
nice paint is over rated. no worries on scratches or chips, just fun.

Thats what Im looking at for the big picture, A car I can go out and cruise around, Or have some real fun and Drive the s**t out of it. Buddie was poking me and saying put a modified 6 speed in it.

Rawone

Reaction score
Howdy from Texas. Sorry to hear about you Father also, but I am Happy that you will see his Dream/Project through.
I may need a few items feel free to pm me.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've always been kinda fond of multi colored cars (at least thats what I tell myslef when i'm driving one)

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
joes69runner welcome to the PRR forum I think that the intro length is to get to know you, keep out some of the riff raff, spam etc. good luck with your project & parts sales

Back