• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Johan 69 Roadrunner kits

RdChicken

Reaction score
Who's got them and let's see some! I've acquired a couple over the last ten years. I have 5, 2 were already built and look good, one needs some TLC to get it back in shape and 2 unbuilt. I keep watching on ebay for the first run box but those seem pretty steep on there prices or maybe I'm cheap either way I don't think I'll ever get one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jo-han-Vint...268062426?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item33849ab0da

Anyways, here are the two that I have that are done. They might not be as nice as some of the ones you guys might have, they could use some detailing up.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

droptop

Reaction score
I have one that is unopened. Not sure if it is a first run or not. Looks like I need to check it out.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I also found a kit. It was partially built so I got that for 30 bucks. He had an unopened kit that was going for 90! Passed on that one. I did finish it but it recently had a mishap and I haven't had time to get it into the body shop yet! :D I also know of a local store that has a NOS kit that they want $125.00 for. It may sit there for a while! What I would love to find is a kit of the early Barracuda! They say they are out there but I have yet to see one anywhere.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
no wonder I can't find one...damn hoarders...:jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Geez.. I gotta look... I may have some kits left.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
this is still my favorite toy.
IMG_1868.jpg
IMG_1869.jpg

I could have picked one up at a show last year, but I didn't have the 250 on me that he wanted for it. And he wouldn't budge on the price. It was complete though.

jays69bird

Reaction score
I had one back in the day I hacked off the roof to make a convertible out of it !:crazy:

Back