• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just another update

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Finally no rain today but it still was chilly. They say it will be in the 70's for the rest of the week, and maybe near, dare I say, 80, by the weekend. Perfect weather for the first Mopar cruise of the year. I have a feeling it will be packed!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Finally no rain today but it still was chilly. They say it will be in the 70's for the rest of the week, and maybe near, dare I say, 80, by the weekend. Perfect weather for the first Mopar cruise of the year. I have a feeling it will be packed!
where and when is that mopar cruise

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:
where and when is that mopar cruise
It's held at a Burger King in Newington, CT. on route 5 & 15 or the Berlin Turnpike as it's known locally. We are there most every Saturday evening from about 6.30 to about 11 pm. For you George I'd say you would have at a least a 2 hr drive. If you know how long it takes you to go to Danbury, CT, then add an hour from there. Below is a link to the schedule and some other info. It also has pics for each week for the last several years. To make a trip worth while George, maybe you could make a weekend of it and come down on a weekend when we have a mopar car show that Sunday. The first of those is May 23rd, at Papa's CDJ in New Britain Ct. It that interests you and want more info let me know.

http://www.ralphsrapidtransit.com/Cruizin.html

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
YES danbury is around 1 hour.....i gotta see whats going on the 23rd.....that would be cool
That would be great George! :thumbsup: And if Collin could make it up that weekend it would double the fun! FYI, for non Mopar in Motion members it's only 5 bucks to get into the show. Below is the clubs web link.

http://www.moparsinmotion.com/

Back