• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just asking

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
21 is for the post cars, 23 is for the hard tops, H is for 383,

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got it. With out a fender tag don't know every thing that was on this car. So changing it to bucket seat's with console. But do know it had the four speed and it is going back in it. Thanks Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
So you are partial to the bench seat set up. Well did not have the seat for one thing. Just always like bucket seat's.

Ranger

Reaction score
Nope, I have exactly what you are doing, buckets with 4 speed and console. All original.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
How about some pic's Ranger. Would like to see how it looks. I did a mock up but did not have carpet in and every thing. Is the shifter handle a que ball style. Still working on getting my K member and front suspension in. :thumbsup2:

Ranger

Reaction score
I wasn't real keen on the OEM wood grain shifter ball, so I swapped it for a conventional white with 4 speed pattern.
Hope these pics are adequate.
Road Runner 2 Interior 1.png Road Runner 2 Interior 2.png
0B2A2436.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Really Keen. looks grate Ranger. Yes will also use the white Que Ball. Still have to send my shifter handle off for chrome to be done over. So much to do. Console look's grate. :thumbsup2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Their ya go. Jegs. Summit. and other race supply place's should have them also. Might not be the sun tach. But something similar. :thumbsup2:

Back