• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just booked a room!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
just booked the 2nd to last room at the Ramada limited in Mechanicsburg for Carlisle from wed the 10th to sun the 14th :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Alright, the Big F@%k is staying with us :lol: Are you bringing any family?

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
two daughters and the wife . sat the inlaws are coming and going to gettysburg for the day with the wife and kids, so I sat I have the show to my self!
what day are you guys showing up?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
69hemibeep said:
two daughters and the wife . sat the inlaws are coming and going to gettysburg for the day with the wife and kids, so I sat I have the show to my self!
what day are you guys showing up?
Friday and Saturday for sure. I'm guessing we will have a get togther at Macs swap space or the tent on Saturday. Now if we could only get Fran to show up with a BBQ some chow and a Keg :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'll be there in time for the Thursday night cruise and am staying until Sunday. Don't know yet if we'll go back on Sunday or just head home early!

69B5

Reaction score
Bob, Are you calling me out? lol
I always come to Carlisle with my deep fryer and 40-50# of chicken wings.
We can set up a time when every one can get together and just sit back and enjoy the absolute best wings ever consumed at Mac's booth!
As far as the keg, I'm leaving that up to Ken. I did my part last year by showing him where the beer store was located. I hope I can get him out of the beer cooler. Ken and I had a problem with that last year

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
69B5 said:
Bob, Are you calling me out? lol
I always come to Carlisle with my deep fryer and 40-50# of chicken wings.
We can set up a time when every one can get together and just sit back and enjoy the absolute best wings ever consumed at Mac's booth!
As far as the keg, I'm leaving that up to Ken. I did my part last year by showing him where the beer store was located. I hope I can get him out of the beer cooler. Ken and I had a problem with that last year
:groucho:

Back