• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just bought a new toy!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Pissed the wife off till she was able to shoot it,but she's over it now!
It's a 9mm from sig sauer,sp2022 my first hand gun, so far love it!

image.jpg

inri

Reaction score
Looks great! Did it come with an Obama effigy for practice?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice, Big F!!! :cheers:

I have the .40 cal version of the SP2022. It is my favorite hand gun - and the first thing I reach for if we're going to the range to blow holes in paper. Careful, those SIGS are habit forming...I blame Dobie...:basketcase:

dobie

Reaction score
Very nice! You wont be disappointed. As Ray eluded, I have one too. Mine is a triple proof marked/serial numbered German version. Fantastic firearm, and easily one of the most underrated pistols on the market.

In general, Im a Sig fan boy at heart, along with Colt 1911's. Sig's are used by some of the top agencies, as Im sure you know. There's a reason why, and lets face it, the gov usually goes with the lowest bidder on stuff. We all know Sig's are NOT the lowest priced gun on the market. Yeah, lemons come out, same as any and all man made things. For the overall package though, I fully believe that Sig Sauer is one of the top brands.

Congrats!!

dobie

Reaction score
Very nice, Big F!!! :cheers:

I have the .40 cal version of the SP2022. Careful, those SIGS are habit forming...I blame Dobie...:basketcase:

HAHA!!!!! I'll gladly accept the charge, and Im proud of it!!!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Wife was hinting about getting her one, I created a monster! Or I just turned her military training back on!

cj69RR

Reaction score
That's all good info, spent a couple hours looking at the .40 cal of that gun. Love my s&w .40 but want a new one and this confirms what it's going to be. A sig 2022, 40 cal to go please.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Very nice! Sigs are excellent weapons. I don't have on as yet but won't rule it out. Right now I'm hooked on my Ruger SR40.

Back