• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Checking In!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and that's all you've got to say.......... :toetap: :jester:

joewhite440

Reaction score
I still have all my Back and Leg issues but I will not complain. Last year was better than the year before so I will take that as a blessing!
You guys all been ok? I see Stuart finally sold his Runner that he had forever. That was a sweet car. Did someone on here buy it?
Dave is the Runner green yet? I looked for it down Beaver last year but did not see it?
I see the Blue Green lines are still drawn in the sand.
I will try to check back more!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Stu's runner went to Germany
My runner was sitting at the PNC bank with my buddy's blue '71
and last time I saw mine, it looked like this...but on it's way to F8

IMAG0010.JPG

joewhite440

Reaction score
Sorry I missed you! I am on some Good drugs though! I am glad to see it is finally going green!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
I still have all my Back and Leg issues but I will not complain. Last year was better than the year before so I will take that as a blessing!
You guys all been ok? I see Stuart finally sold his Runner that he had forever. That was a sweet car. Did someone on here buy it?
Dave is the Runner green yet? I looked for it down Beaver last year but did not see it?
I see the Blue Green lines are still drawn in the sand.
I will try to check back more!

Good to hear from you, Joe!!! Hopefully this year will be even better than last as the back/leg issues go. :cheers:
Stuie is now our resident Rat-Rod King... :lol:
We keep trying to make peace with the greenies...but you know how they are...Bombers fully laden with Agent Green always circling overhead... :basketcase:
You need to pop in more often... :toetap:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Joe, the Vanishing Point car looks good, are you playing with anything else?

Back