• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just found old old photos of my first Road Runner

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Got them on photobucket. Hopes this works.

Was F5 with matching interior. We found evidence of yellow paint under the blue as well! Is everybody in GA that color blind?

scan0026.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Cool :thumbsup: Looks like a green car that some one upgraded with blue paint :jester: It looks like a car built after the first of the year it has the oval hole where the gas filler neck goes. Are you transporting it or working on it with the hydraulic lift you have there :D

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
That would later become this car. I got it all ready for paint and traded it for a 68 Charger that was done. I included a built 451 in the deal and the guy installed a Dana rear in the Charger that I had that was good, then kept the fubared Dana from the Charger and rebuilt it for the Road Runner.

69RR.jpg

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
The Road Runner was sold to a guy in FL, a doctor I think. He was selling it on Greed Bay and claimed it has all original sheet metal. Pretty funny that it featured hand made panels that I personally crafted.

So I posted an alert about it on Moparts. That made him so mad that he threatened to sue me LOL! I told him to come on up whenver he was ready. I never heard from him or the car after that.

Anybody seen RM23H9G207062 lately?

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
That was a stupid attemtp to clean off GA grime from underneath. I think I just caused some flash rusting with that steam washer. The shop owner that I traded it to painted the bottom Butterscotch also. It looked pretty good. Should've been a runner to. I did the Mopar Action disc brake upgrade, compete with adjustable prop valve.

The Charger ran like shit. I got it tuned up as good as you can get a 750 Eddy to be. That's where I learned that those carbs are JUNK. That and I think the rebuilt 440 had some low comp slugs in it. But it was fun to drive and people snapped pics of it all the time. I lost a hard drive that had a bunch on it, my 71 Cuda, and red 69 RR vert.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Around that time I made some extra cash working on this 68 Camaro for a friend. Put brakes on it. 283 glide car.

scan0007.jpg

Back