• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just keeps getting worse

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Marty.....was just talking to a buddy yesterday and up on rt 55 outside of poughkeepsie there's a used gun shop.....he carries any ammo you need....next time i see him i will get the name of the place for ya

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Marty.....was just talking to a buddy yesterday and up on rt 55 outside of poughkeepsie there's a used gun shop.....he carries any ammo you need....next time i see him i will get the name of the place for ya
Yeah let me know. The only place I know of up there is the Armory on 44. Thanks. :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
george68hemirr said:
Yeah let me know. The only place I know of up there is the Armory on 44. Thanks. :thumbsup:
he told me the guy only sells used guns and ammo

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
he told me the guy only sells used guns and ammo

Used ammo?

mcmopar

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Check out Natchez on the internet. They're out of Tennessee. See what you think.

Looked them up. They are about average on their prices. I see prices similar to theirs all over the web. They don't have any .380 acp so I was looking at .40 acp. Bad news for me is Cabela's is all out of .380 now, too. I don't need any right now but would have been tempted to pick up a few more boxes if they would have still had some.

mcmopar

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
george68hemirr said:

The Armory has some decent prices. I just checked them out for .380 acp and their prices are among the best I have seen.

dobie

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
Check out Natchez on the internet. They're out of Tennessee. See what you think.

Looked them up. They are about average on their prices. I see prices similar to theirs all over the web. They don't have any .380 acp so I was looking at .40 acp. Bad news for me is Cabela's is all out of .380 now, too. I don't need any right now but would have been tempted to pick up a few more boxes if they would have still had some.

Several years ago I made many purchases from Natchez. Their prices were good at the time, even with the shipping. Their prices had then slowly started going up, and it wasnt such a good deal. About 2 years ago I found sgammo.com and started ordering from them. They're currently my go to source. However, they're currently out of stock of everything, and have been for quite awhile now.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
Cool definitely let me know. :thumbsup:
here you go Marty

http://www.ammo4guns.com/
Thanks George. This is the guy down the road from me in Hopewell. He sells new stuff too.I do most of my business with him. There's a line out the door there on the weekend before he's even open. Good prices on guns, usually 10% cheaper than anyone else. Small place but tons of stuff and if he doesn't have it he can usually get it.
:thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
here you go Marty

I started to call these guys to see about buying some 5.56 for my SIG M400 but their website states that you have to come into the store to buy ammo. They have the Federal XM-193 in bulk for for $299.95/500. $59.99 per 100, which was quite a bit cheaper that the last couple of boxes I bought. So using that as a current pricing reference I called the store that sold me the M400 and they had the same ammo in 100 round boxes for $59.00 - with no limit. The only problem was they only had three boxes, but I went and got those. Paid tax...but no shipping costs. Still need to stockpile some more...

dobie

Reaction score
Wow. Sad to say I remember buying Federal 5.56 500 round cases for $80 just a few years ago.

SuperStockDodge

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
george68hemirr said:
sixgunrunner68 said:
here you go Marty

I started to call these guys to see about buying some 5.56 for my SIG M400 but their website states that you have to come into the store to buy ammo. They have the Federal XM-193 in bulk for for $299.95/500. $59.99 per 100, which was quite a bit cheaper that the last couple of boxes I bought. So using that as a current pricing reference I called the store that sold me the M400 and they had the same ammo in 100 round boxes for $59.00 - with no limit. The only problem was they only had three boxes, but I went and got those. Paid tax...but no shipping costs. Still need to stockpile some more...

Do you like your M400, I am pretty impressed with them.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SuperStockDodge said:
Do you like your M400, I am pretty impressed with them.

I bought it in May and have not had it out yet. Our local firing range is indoor and they will not allow you to fire AR platforms...apparently some of the local cowboys can't shoot straight and they had a problem with them shooting through the ceiling rather than into the backstop...

We are going to an outdoor range (Sportsman's Club) up in Hernando County tomorrow morning. Eldest daughter's boyfriend has a new Colt AR that he has not had out yet either so we made plans weeks ago to go together this weekend.

Stay tuned...

:jester:

Back