• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just posting a new pic.....

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta get that 57 off of the lift so I can my tailpipes on and check out a few things....Lots of popping going on when I go around a corner. Not sure if it's front suspension or sure-grip......we shall see. Anybody got a carrier with 4.10s for sale?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Well, it's just a good picture......cause I still haven't done anything to the body.... :lol: I've got a 60 foot car or a 20 foot photo car.... :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks good Gary, but is the bird a little high on the door :basketcase:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Looks good Gary, but is the bird a little high on the door :basketcase:

We probably need a pic of the spring on the license plate bracket too... :lmao:

:jester:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Love the Road Wheels...(magnums, whatever)...I have no idea why Ma MOPAR went with the trim ring version in '69........These look so much better....I'm thinking about a set for my car...

moparchris

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
moparchris said:
Looks good Gary. You might want to try some friction modifier in that diff.
Tell me more about this friction modifier........ :popcorn:

Sure Gary. The big three automakers all sell similar stuff, so if you cant get it from the nearest Dodge dealer then try GM or Ford. The friction modifier is a liquid that you ad (a few ounces) to the diff. What it does is makes engagement of the clutches smoother by modifying the viscosity of the fluid. Some of the manufacturers of aftermarket oils (for example Lucas) claim you dont need to add the modifier. Chryslers Sure Grips are really the strongest of the limited slips, even the cone type, so they are more prone to chatter when turning especially after travelling down the highway. I will look when I get home and get you a part number for all three brands. This is a very common problem.

Back