• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just updating my pics

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
:banana: :banana: all the blocking is done! :banana: :banana: now just got some odds and ends together to send to the body shop next week!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
just called the body shop ,they want me to drop it off wed after work. :banana: :banana:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
just dropped off the bird shop owner said it would be less than a month ,going to try to start on it fri ! :banana: :banana:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
stopped at the body shop today, its in the booth getting jambs done now! :banana: :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
stopped at the body shop today, its in the booth getting jambs done now! :banana: :banana:

I like it! Keep us posted...
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
stopped today and dropped a case of beer off for the guys! got to keep them happy! :cheers: jambs look great going to check over my body woork this week end and paint it monday.said i should have it back by the end of next week :banana: :banana:

Back