• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kevin60brd Intro

Kevin60brd

Reaction score
My name is Kevin Wallenhorst and I just purchased a B5 blue 70 Road Runner. I owned a 69 RR years ago and most recently just sold my 70 Coronet R/T. I also own a 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible and a 60 Thunderbird.

I live near Cleveland, OH and frequent many Mopar shows including the Mopar Nationals. One of my other hobbies is plastic models and I enter the Mopar National model contest every year. MCG had a picture of the 2013 winners and that is my Silver 69 Daytona pictured in that section of the issue.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Kevin. Love to see pics of your cars! especially the 300.I had my Uncle's '69 300 vert next to my road runner in '07 when the garage burnt down.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
very nice! did you have the 300 at the Nats in the Car Corral?

tubbs

Reaction score
you dawg!! you bought a new car and you don't even tell me!! nice looking ride. , nice to see you here. funny, I have been a member here since 2010 and have been vacant from here. just started posting up again a few days ago. maybe we will have to start a model thread on here. congrats on the new bird!!

quikbird

Reaction score
I saw that 300 there and was interested but just couldn't fit it into the budget at this time. :greedy_dollars:

earlyrides

Reaction score
Welcome.
So lets get this straight:
A T-bird and a road runner bird.
I guess all you need now is a GM Firebird and you will be able to claim a complete aviary tri-fecta.
Nice collection.

Back