• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kframe 69rr

TOMRR

Reaction score
Does any one else other then Firm Feel restore k frames I live on the east cost and did want to send across country

Thanks Tom C.

earlyrides

Reaction score
Go Firm Feel - You wont be sorry.

There may be others but Firm Feel is the best!
While you are at it; send them your lower control arms to be boxed in. You will be glad you did.
I also reccomend their torsion bars and larger diameter front sway bar.
I got second place in the Hotchkis autocross during the first event at the Mopars at the Strip and actually beat out one the hotchkis cars using firm feel parts.
Needles to say; no pictures of my car were put up on the Hotchkis website after the event.

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
I bought a pretty new K frame off ebay pretty cheap, maybe I got lucky, bought the plates and boxed in my lower control arms myself, it was a pretty easy weld. My K frame had one section that was bent and previous owner did a shitty job trying to fix it. I did buy aftermarket struts and threw the old ones away.

TOMRR

Reaction score
K-Frame

Firm Feel rebuilt my Steering Box ( Stage 2) Great Job !!!! I will be sending MY K-Frame to Firm Feel !!!!!

Back