• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kicking me off issue???

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Now that's funny right there I don't care who you are! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Hey here's something else. Never let it be said that we Greenies come to the table empty handed.

John, did you notice what Dave named the file? "Acme.jpg" Something tells me that this isn't the last I've seen of that mustard bottle... :lol:

:jester:
OMT

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:
Hey here's something else. Never let it be said that we Greenies come to the table empty handed.

John, did you notice what Dave named the file? "Acme.jpg" Something tells me that this isn't the last I've seen of that mustard bottle... :lol:

OMT

Yeah, I saw that. That's part of what made me laugh about it.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

OMT

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

moparstuart

Reaction score
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client [1251]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

here is what i got for most of the day

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client [1251]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

here is what i got for most of the day

We had a little "issue" when doing an update. Its all fixed now, sorry for the problems! :cheers:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Big John said:
moparstuart said:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]