• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kowal

John69RR

Reaction score
How many of you remember Kowal from the old .org days? Well he has a 5 page story in this months MCG about his A12 Road Runner. The car was a barn find in Virginia about 3 yrs ago along with 2 other A12 cars, not by David but someone else. Seems real life interrupted the restoration and David was in the right place at the right time. Interesting story. Fantastic looking car. Basketcase, I can not provide pics because I do not have a scanner. :jester:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
He's a member here, but has never posted.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[quote="John69RR Basketcase, I can not provide pics because I do not have a scanner. :jester:[/quote]

that's OK, I have a scanner, but I can't find the dang install CD to put it on the new computer :brickwall:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
John69RR said:
Basketcase, I can not provide pics because I do not have a scanner. :jester:

that's OK, I have a scanner, but I can't find the dang install CD to put it on the new computer :brickwall:

You can probably go to the manufactuer's web site and download the install driver.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for the tip Big, i'll hafta give that a try. Is that a Little Big in your aviatar?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got around to looking at the magazine last night. NICE CAR. Someday my beloved Bambi will look that nice...I HOPE...

:popcorn:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my copy came yesterday. sweet car :thumbsup: too bad they didn;t show more of it.

Back