• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lansdale Auto Group, Mopar only show

RonLiv

Reaction score
A lady who goes by the name "Miss Mopar" puts this show on. It's a Mopar only show, and all the proceeds go towards purchasing winter coats for children in need. In addition to the cause, it's a class act event. She really does a wonderful job. Lots of awards given out, all based on attendee voting. Last time I went I won the dealership award where the Owner of the Dealership picks his favorite car. The show is tomorrow, Sunday June 16th from 9:00am to 3:00pm. They include lunch and usually a bag full of swag. They have a DJ spinning for entertainment. This is in Eastern PA just outside of Philadelphia. They'll get several hundred cars there. If you're around come on out, it's one of my favorite car shows. Do an internet search, you'll find the details and directions.

RonLiv

Reaction score
This one deserved itsmoe.jpg own post.

Back