• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lets see pictures of your green cars for st patty's day

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Well, thank you Sir!! Funny you mention the caps, as I just bought a set off of ebay and put them on last night!

so since you're taking credit for Steve's(RoadCuda's) caps, where's the pics of your car Steve(Dobie) so we know you're on the up & up? :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Dobie, I'm sure your car will look great with them too!!! BTW, check out "Plymouth Road Runner" on wikipedia. The very first picture on the page is a tail shot of a F8 '68 Runner...just FYI...

:jester:[/quote]

u mean this one?

dobie

Reaction score
:lmao:

Whoops......... sorry about that!!

:crazy:

I wondered though, as mine looks like, well, :puke:

:jester:

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Dobie, I'm sure your car will look great with them too!!! BTW, check out "Plymouth Road Runner" on wikipedia. The very first picture on the page is a tail shot of a F8 '68 Runner...just FYI...

u mean this one?[/quote]

Nice car!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

:jester:[/quote]

well I don't know what runner you're look'n at, but the one I saw at Heath looked pretty dang good to me. Just my opinion, I think the Magnums (or even better Cragar SS) look better with the F8.

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

well I don't know what runner you're look'n at, but the one I saw at Heath looked pretty dang good to me. Just my opinion, I think the Magnums (or even better Cragar SS) look better with the F8.[/quote]

You're too kind, Sir.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not really Steve. I saw a complete,running car, and the proud owner had a mile wide smile enjoying the crap out of his car. I put yours in the same category as mine.a 20 footer(probably closer with yours, no cracking bondo on the 1/4s), that I would feel welcome to park next to any Hemi or A12 car on this site. And I know of a lot nicer cars that NEVER see daylight. So, they might as well be rust buckets.

dobie

Reaction score
Well, one thing about it, I'm sure not afraid to drive it. After this weekend, I had to adjust the clutch.......... :drive: Maybe some daylight photos are necessary, if not entirely incriminating.......

Over the last 2 weekends, I've put 100 miles on her.

:banana:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Well, one thing about it, I'm sure not afraid to drive it. After this weekend, I had to adjust the clutch.......... :drive: Maybe some daylight photos are necessary, if not entirely incriminating.......

Over the last 2 weekends, I've put 100 miles on her.

:banana:

I won't tell if you won't.... :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
dobie said:
Well, thank you Sir!! Funny you mention the caps, as I just bought a set off of ebay and put them on last night!

Wrong Steve - I think? I was looking at roadcuda's pictures with and without poverty caps...don't tell me I got the names mixed up and his name isn't Steve... :worship:

No Roy, er, Ray, you had it right. :jester: And thank you sir. While I wish the shade was correct, I guess having it this way makes it just a little different from all the rest. I did go a few weeks before I put the caps on it. Now if it was the A12 car like Gary posted, well I would have sold the caps. But in the end I do like it better with the caps on it.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
dobie said:

I'm not worried about it. Afterall, we have the same name, and green Roadrunners. What could be better?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Deal..........

Now I just need a partner in crime...............

:thumbsup:

:D sounds like a plan. now we just ned to make it happen... :drive: :drive: .

dobie

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
dobie said:

I'm not worried about it. Afterall, we have the same name, and green Roadrunners. What could be better?

Not much!

:cheers:

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
dobie said:
Deal..........

Now I just need a partner in crime...............

:thumbsup:

:D sounds like a plan. now we just ned to make it happen... :drive: :drive: .

Yes, we do. I'm off weekends now. Oh, April 18 and 19 there is a swap meet here in Dalton. It's put on by Mid-Ohio Mopars. It's not much, but it may be an excuse to go for a drive....

:cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hmmmmmm...that just happens to be on my one weekend off a month.

Back