• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your before pictures

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Dobie's thread got me thinking about this. Was you car a project when you got it? Here's mine 8 years ago

Ireland 108 (640x480).jpg

Ireland 106 (640x480).jpg

Ireland 107 (640x480).jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Carbs were pissed shut by the cats and they even painted the HEMI emblems silver and blacked out the air grabber screens

Ireland 110 (640x480).jpg

Ireland 109 (640x480).jpg

Ireland 111 (500x375).jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
This is how my car looked when I got it. All I've done is add the stripes, hood and side, change to steelies and poly tires, and reinstall the vinyl roof.

Picture 008.jpg

4spd69RR

Reaction score
I bought my last one mostly complete, however, my first one was restored. It took me 12 years to get it looking half way decent and it still need work.

Old Road Runner.png

My first runner in the nest RM23H9A214947 with my wife\'s RT Spirt.jpg

csuk9

Reaction score
Here's my before from 3 weeks ago! :p
[attachment=0:1ngov0hb]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366325850.519540.jpg[/attachment:1ngov0hb]

Sorry for the brevity... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366325850.519540.jpg

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
generaljmwlee said:
here is mine
Jason what color was it ? That appears to be a black and white pic :popcorn:
dark blue over purple over lime green over orig light blue
yes its black and white, its the only pic all together before I started .
It was a pic for photography class in 11th grade.

dobie

Reaction score
Wow! This is a great thread. It's amazing to see how our cars looked before.

:cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
This is how my car looked when I got it. All I've done is add the stripes, hood and side, change to steelies and poly tires, and reinstall the vinyl roof.

Steve, I had Rallyes with those center pieces on my B3 RR back in the early eighties. 14X6 up front and 15X7 out back. Whenever I see pics of your car as you bought it I am reminded of that car. :cheers:

Steve

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
are all the docks in europe paved with brick

thatd what it looked like when mine arrived in germany
Looks that way Stu :yesnod: the German guy looks pleased with his purchase.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Steve, I had Rallyes with those center pieces on my B3 RR back in the early eighties. 14X6 up front and 15X7 out back. Whenever I see pics of your car as you bought it I am reminded of that car. :cheers:

Ray, they were stock sizes all around and had Michelin radials on it. Before i really did my homework on the car I was looking to replace the center caps because they were pitted and just plain wore out. It was after finding out about and starting to hang out at the Mopar cruise-in that I talk about often did I learn that the Rallyes didn't come out until the '70 model year. I had also started finding out more about what wheels did belong on the '69s and having seen a few with the steelies, and being the factory original type of guy that I am, I decided that I wanted the steelies. I was able to get a set of 5 correct dated wheels for it and then it was off get the polys for it. What worked out nice was I had a buyer for the rallyes before I was able to get the new tires and wheels on it. So in a way I got the wheels for free! For me at least, it made all the difference in how the car looks and I'm still happy with it.

Back