• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

little johnny at it again

moparstuart

Reaction score
Little Johnny's at it again..... A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!' After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?' 'No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!'

mcmopar

Reaction score
:thumbsup:
Teachers can be pretty stupid sometimes.
True story:
When I was a junior in HS (1974) I had a young female English teacher who decided we were going to play charades one day. At that time I hated to get up in front of a crowd and do much of anything so I was dreading my turn long before it arrived. Some of the other students did their deal and they were pretty easy - no big deal, right?
In order to get your charade subject you had to reach into a bag to get a slip of paper with the subject written on it. My turn came (I was not enthused at all) so I walked up to the teacher's desk at the front of the room, reached into the bag, pulled out my piece of paper, faced the class and read the subject. After reading what was on the piece of paper my face became bright red - not from embarassment but from anger! I stood there a second, all eyes fixed intently upon me, and then threw the piece of paper on the floor and took my seat, mumbling something under my breath. The whole class was stunned because this was totally out of character for me! I just glared at the teacher and she got all flustered and decided there would be no more charades that day!
What was the subject which I was supposed to parlay into charade clues that lit me up so completely you may ask?
THE STERILE CUKOO!!!
In talking with my friends afterward I told them about the only clue I could think of (and should have done for kicks) was to grab my crotch! I certainly couldn't think of anything else to do!

Back