• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little rubber stop under front turn signal housings

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
69hemibeep, would you agree that small bumper stops are not in that kit anymore, compared to what you have?

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
That is what I thought, not there. I am looking for an original one, to get reproduced through Detroit Muscle.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
Went down to the shop but car was up on the lift with another car under it. I couldn't see my bumper but as Jack R confirmed, the holes are there for them.
HemiBeep - my turn signal housings seem to be a little more forward then yours and it looks like the little bumpers will work correctly for me. I didn't get a chance to see if the kit I had contained something that resembles the originals or not.

roadrunnerbob

Reaction score
my bumper has them i will try to get one off with out destroying it i will let you know

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
Hi Bob, If you can check to see if you do still have them but hold off on removing at the moment, I've got another person who also thinks they have an original. If he doesn't have them still, I will send you a message to see if you would be able to remove one. No need for both to risk messing one up.

Thank you!

Last edited:

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
OK, Bob, I am talking with you on the forbbodiesonly too lol. Good talking with you. I just messaged Jim and told him that you will be mailing him the stop.

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
I sent it to you over at your forbbodiesonly site. If you didn't get it, let me know. :)

roadrunninMark

Reaction score
OK, got another source for the rubber stopper and it is being sent to Detroit Muscle for reproduction. When I hear any more information on them, I will post for everyone.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Glad you got that part and they will be reproduced. Good to see someone is in to having things put out so we all can get the parts we need. :thumbsup2:

Back