• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Local CL listing for 70 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnar

Reaction score
Nice color. Little tick, Hmmmm. Too bad its not a 69, I'd be all over it. :drool:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Appraised for 30,000, and is selling 14,000? That would have me wondering if either, that tic is more of a problem then he is suggesting, or, is he that desperate for some money. :huh:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
little tick or not, if it's as nice as it looks, even with the girlymatic sissy column shifter, it be worth it.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
excatly. how many Lime green '70s do you see, and how many Petty Blue ones? (that'll get turned around on me somehow......)

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
excatly. how many Lime green '70s do you see, and how many Petty Blue ones? (that'll get turned around on me somehow......)
Ray :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
Ray :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Kinda takes the fun out of it when he isn't even going to turn around and watch the ball clear the opposite field fence... :lol:

:jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back